Get nursing license information, new, renewal, transfer, type of nursing license, phone numbers, addresses and more.
Each state has its own board of nursing or nursing commission to provide nursing licenses.
Nursing License by State
Below you may find nursing licenses directory for all states including nursing license information, new, renewal, transfer, type of nursing license, phone numbers, addresses etc., by state:
Types of Nurse License
Watch this video to discover the different ways to categorize nurses and the different licenses you can acquire. This video covers the overview of nursing based on their credentials and scope of practice while explaining the salary and a job overview for each type.
Highest-Paying Cities for Registered Nurses
Here are the highest-paying cities for registered nurses (RN) within the United States:
1) San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, California: $150,000
2) San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, California: $145,000
3) Vallejo, Fairfield, California: $140,000
4) Sacramento, Roseville, Arden, Arcade, California: $135,000
5) Salinas, California: $135,000
6) Santa Rosa, California: $125,000
7) Modesto, California: $120,000
8) Stockton-Lodi, California: $115,000
9) Los Angeles, Long Beach & Anaheim, California: $115,000 10) Redding, California: $110,00